- 14 Dec 2009 – Bachmann Japanese Restaurant
- 16 Dec 2009 – Pastamania
- 17 Dec 2009 – Watami Restaurant
- 18 Dec 2009 – Fish n Co
- Woots! What a week of great food! Anyway just wana introduce the two new Jap restaurant at Ion Orchard – Bachmann and Watami! Both have uber long queues in the evening! We had to queue for a very long time before they let us in. But it was worth the wait because the food is ultra-delicious! Unfortunately for Watami they don’t carry unagi which I learnt to love eating it after knowing pepe 🙂
- Prices are quite reasonable with meals ranging from $10+++ onwards depending on what you eat.
- I’ll let the pictures do the talking…enjoy! 🙂
Do visit them if you are free! 🙂
Obviously the shopping will come after food, visited Burberry & Longchamp for my pending stuff. LV was closed by the time I reached 😦 . Next time…next time~
Wii vs Canon EOS 7D~hmmmmmmm………
what a tough decision to make..i shall sleep on it. haa.