It’s coming! The Year of the Rabbit! Finally! 🙂
2010 had been a hectic, unpleasant with loads of drama year.
Having been through so much trauma and grief, I have learnt loads in this tiger year.
– Business built upon friendship will NEVER work out as compared to friendship that is built upon business.
– It’s no good trying to keep up old friendships. It’s painful for both sides. The fact is, one grows out of people, and the only thing is to face it.
– Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.
– It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
– I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.
This year had been a test of how strong friendship is and how long it can last, given all obstacles thrown right in the face. Unfortunately some had failed the test terribly and I have indeed seen their true self hidden behind the facade of another personality, which others seem to love dearly. Indeed I am glad that it’s all over.
And I have vowed to forgive and of course to forget the entire existence of those beings and move on in life.
You meet new people everyday. Those will merely be acquaintences.
After everything, I guess my shield of trust has gone up another level.
Moral of the story, you just can’t trust people who proudly call themselves “friends” or “brothers” or “sisters” in this era.
Just question them, will they still be around when you have nothing left on you? NO. So be extra careful in distributing “trust” to people. You’ll never know who’s next to backstab you.
Anyways, I’ve decided to not have any resolutions made this year. As the chinese sayings goes, 期望越高，失望越大.
There will be plans, but plans are flexible to changes unlike resolutions. And you will definitely feel bad if any of the resolutions are not fulfilled. So there’s no point to have an entire list if you know that eventually the list will just be a vase on display.
Now I’m gonna plan for my CNY party. Hope it’ll be a blast! 🙂
Shall work on invitations soon. ^^
Yes, I have decided not to tour the entire China with family and enjoy some time alone with sis, close friends, oh and of course aquaintances…
2011 will definitely be a BETTER YEAR cuz it’s MY YEAR! woots! 😀
HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ❤